Dirt Art has extensive experience delivering a wide range of walking and shared-use trail projects for clients across Australia. From short, urban interpretive walks through to iconic wilderness walks and shared-use trails, Dirt Art has proven experience in delivering walking and shared-use trails of a truly world-class standard.
We work across a range of areas, including remote wilderness settings and national park areas, with our suite consisting of the following walking and shared-use trail services:
- Trail concept development;
- Trail master planning;
- Feasibility assessment and economic modelling;
- Detailed on-ground trail planning;
- Trail construction and construction management;
- Trail maintenance and upgrade;
- Trail auditing;
- Trail management.